Updated on 2023-04-10
Definitions and key terms
● Cookie: A small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Platform: Bumblebee’s Internet website, web application, or public-facing digital application.
● Device: Any device connected to the Internet, such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Bumblebee and use the Services.
● Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows the identification of a natural person.
● Service: means the service provided by Bumblebee as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third Parties: means advertisers, contest sponsors, marketing and promotional partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may be of interest to you.
● Website: The Bumblebee site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://bumblebeeshopllc.com/
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Bumblebee to use the Services.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. They are completely safe and cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your device.
We use our own and / or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes, such as:
● To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
● To improve your experience with our platform and make browsing around them faster and easier;
● To allow us to create a personalized user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of your interest;
● To analyze how our platform is used and how best to personalize it;
● To identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them;
● To facilitate the adaptation of online advertising to your interests.
What kind of Cookies does Bumblebee use?
Cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie automatically expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until you expire or delete your cookies. The expiration dates are established in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after several years. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called “first party cookies”. Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are essential for you to be able to navigate the platform and use its features. If you delete or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies on our platform:
We use essential cookies for our platform to work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable basic features such as security, network management, your cookie preferences, and accessibility. Without them, you would not be able to use basic services. You can disable them by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the websites work.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to improve the performance and functionality of our platform, but are not essential for its use. However, without these cookies, certain features such as videos may not be available or you may be required to enter your login details each time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you were previously logged in.
These account-based marketing cookies allow us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analysis and Personalization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
Social Network Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media share button or “Like” button on our Site or when you link your account or interact with our content through a social media website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track ad conversions, optimize ads based on data collected, create targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users. who have already performed certain actions on the platform.
Third Party Cookies
Some cookies that have been set on our platform are not set by Bumblebee itself. Websites may integrate with third party content to serve advertising. These third party service providers may set their own cookies in your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third party cookies, as only the third party that originally set them can access the cookies.
How can cookies be managed?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, it may worsen your overall user experience as it will no longer be personalized for you. It can also prevent you from saving custom settings such as login information.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages related to cookie management in their products.
● Internet Explorer
● Safari (desktop)
● Safari (mobile)
● Android browser
● Opera Mobile
Block and Disable Cookies and Technologies Similar
Wherever you are, you can also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but doing so may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from working properly, and you may not be able to fully use all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose saved information (for example, saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies in your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or cookie category does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do it yourself from your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
● Via email: email@example.com
● Through the telephone number: +1 (561) 668 54 64
● Through this link: https://bumblebeeshopllc.com/
● Via this address: 6040 lace wood circle 33462